In-Aruba Travel Portal

ATM Machines

More
13 years 3 months ago #8205 by julien
ATM Machines was created by julien
There are lots of ATM Machines in the island of Aruba. However, can you pay in USD? Are banks in Aruba open on week ends? Thanks.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8214 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:ATM Machines
julien wrote:

There are lots of ATM Machines in the island of Aruba. However, can you pay in USD? Are banks in Aruba open on week ends? Thanks.

That is the best thing in Aruba because you can pay in USD. Not all banks are open in Aruba on week ends. Would you like me to provide for specific banks that are opened on week ends?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8324 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:ATM Machines
U.S and Canadian dollars are acceptable in Aruba. The local currency in Aruba is called florin. Banking hours is from Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm. Do you have any idea if they remain open during lunch? Thanks.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8509 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:ATM Machines
Some of the bank branches in Aruba are open during lunch hours. Your card must have an identifying mark of either Cirrus, Maestro, MasterCard or VISA. Would you like me to provide some of the foreign ATMs?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8519 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:ATM Machines
I know some foreign banks in Aruba like the Caribbean Mercantile Bank and Aruba Bank. Can you apply in these banks for lost or stolen VISA/MasterCard?

None

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds