In-Aruba Travel Portal

No lunch hours

More
13 years 3 months ago #8280 by sweet gal
No lunch hours was created by sweet gal
Wacky Wahoos has cozy ambiance. They offer fresh cooked fish. I heard that they don't serve lunch only dinner at 5:30 pm. Is this true?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8301 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:No lunch hours
sweet gal wrote:

Wacky Wahoos has cozy ambiance. They offer fresh cooked fish. I heard that they don't serve lunch only dinner at 5:30 pm. Is this true?

That is true. They do not serve meals for lunch only for dinner until 10pm. Harald and Rossanna Rudel are the owners, and at the same time they manage the restaurant. Are you aware that Harald is the one who is preparing for the food?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8331 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:No lunch hours
Wow! It's good to know that he is the one preparing the foods that are being served in his restaurant. :D. According to my aunt, the seafood cream soup and bean soups are delicious. Do they serve chicken and meat?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8393 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:No lunch hours
well this true that since the couple are hands on their work. They really started from humble beginnings :) Yes they do serve chicken and meat. have you checked their prices? It seems all the prices are quite affordable.

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8407 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:No lunch hours
I have browsed through their web page. You are right. They are offering affordable foods maybe because they have a personal touch in the kitchen. How many times have you been in their restaurant?

None

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds