Skip to content
Plan your trip

Liquor prices

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Liquor prices

More
15 years 8 months ago #8281 by sweet gal
Liquor prices was created by sweet gal
I heard that Kong Fui grocery store offers low prices for liquors. Where can you find exactly this grocery store? Is it a large store? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8304 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Liquor prices
sweet gal wrote:

I heard that Kong Fui grocery store offers low prices for liquors. Where can you find exactly this grocery store? Is it a large store? Thanks.


Kong Fui is a large grocery store in Aruba. It is located in Meiveld 53. Do you like me to provide you their telephone and cell phone number?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8520 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Liquor prices
I don't drink much. However, I know of a store of liquor named Palmera Rum. I heard that they sell quality rums that locals as well as vacationers love to suck up. Do you know that they produce and imports 30 of their liquor products?

None
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement