- Posts: 167
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Ground floor or Second Floor
15 years 8 months ago #8299
by julien
None
Ground floor or Second Floor was created by julien
I personally like to be in the first because you will never have a hard time going upstairs and downstairs. Where do you prefer to stay, at the ground floor or at the second floor?
None
15 years 8 months ago #8316
by trish
None
Replied by trish on topic RE:Ground floor or Second Floor
julien wrote:
I like to be at the second floor because you will be able to see the panoramic view of the resort as well as the glittering body of water from far apart. Right?
I personally like to be in the first because you will never have a hard time going upstairs and downstairs. Where do you prefer to stay, at the ground floor or at the second floor?
I like to be at the second floor because you will be able to see the panoramic view of the resort as well as the glittering body of water from far apart. Right?
None
15 years 8 months ago #8329
by sweet gal
None
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Ground floor or Second Floor
I like to be at the upper floor because it is brighter, and it's nice to sit on a balcony. Have you done sitting on the balcony while watching the sunset?
None
15 years 8 months ago #8408
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:Ground floor or Second Floor
I also love to be at the upper floors. However, if you are vacationing with your kids, I would prefer to be at the ground floor. Are rooms cheaper on the first floor than in upper floors?
None
15 years 8 months ago #8431
by sweet gal
None
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Ground floor or Second Floor
britney wrote:
If you will compare the rates on the ground floor and on upper floors, top floor will be more expensive. I think if we will talk about privacy, I could say that top floor is the best since no one is living above you. Will you agree with me?
I also love to be at the upper floors. However, if you are vacationing with your kids, I would prefer to be at the ground floor. Are rooms cheaper on the first floor than in upper floors?
If you will compare the rates on the ground floor and on upper floors, top floor will be more expensive. I think if we will talk about privacy, I could say that top floor is the best since no one is living above you. Will you agree with me?
None
15 years 8 months ago #8476
by julien
None
Replied by julien on topic RE:Ground floor or Second Floor
I agree with sweet gal. Do you have any idea how tall are the hotels in Aruba? Or should I say how many stories do they have?
None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds