In-Aruba Travel Portal

Ground floor or Second Floor

More
13 years 3 months ago #8299 by julien
I personally like to be in the first because you will never have a hard time going upstairs and downstairs. Where do you prefer to stay, at the ground floor or at the second floor?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8316 by trish
julien wrote:

I personally like to be in the first because you will never have a hard time going upstairs and downstairs. Where do you prefer to stay, at the ground floor or at the second floor?

I like to be at the second floor because you will be able to see the panoramic view of the resort as well as the glittering body of water from far apart. Right?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8329 by sweet gal
I like to be at the upper floor because it is brighter, and it's nice to sit on a balcony. Have you done sitting on the balcony while watching the sunset?

:)

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8408 by britney
I also love to be at the upper floors. However, if you are vacationing with your kids, I would prefer to be at the ground floor. Are rooms cheaper on the first floor than in upper floors?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8431 by sweet gal
britney wrote:

I also love to be at the upper floors. However, if you are vacationing with your kids, I would prefer to be at the ground floor. Are rooms cheaper on the first floor than in upper floors?

If you will compare the rates on the ground floor and on upper floors, top floor will be more expensive. I think if we will talk about privacy, I could say that top floor is the best since no one is living above you. Will you agree with me?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8476 by julien
I agree with sweet gal. Do you have any idea how tall are the hotels in Aruba? Or should I say how many stories do they have?

None

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds