- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
What is Snuba?
None
None
It's really nice to try this activity because you will not only dive into the deepest sea, you will also be able to breathe under water. Are children allowed to have Snuba?
Snuba is for everyone. They have a program called Snuba Doo wherein kids ages from four and onwards are allowed to experience snuba.
None
- breadanhitt
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Snuba is a water event where one we have to put an oxygen mask and then have to dive deep inside the water...Generally it is done to see the creatures inside the sea...I have also done this and really it is an amazing experience to watch the fished,tortoises,etc swimming with you...
Breadan Hitt.
Hello Friends..
Snuba is a water event where one we have to put an oxygen mask and then have to dive deep inside the water...Generally it is done to see the creatures inside the sea...I have also done this and really it is an amazing experience to watch the fished,tortoises,etc swimming with you...
Breadan Hitt.
I hope I can try this activity. I love this activity too. However, how many hours did you stay underwater to watch the sea creatures?
None
None