In-Aruba Travel Portal

What is Snuba?

More
13 years 3 months ago #8099 by trish
What is Snuba? was created by trish
Snuba is derived from the word snorkel and scuba. Snuba means underwater swimming. It involves the use of the diving mask, swim fins, and air tanks. Have you tried this activity?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8118 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:What is Snuba?
It's really nice to try this activity because you will not only dive into the deepest sea, you will also be able to breathe under water. Are children allowed to have Snuba?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8141 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:What is Snuba?
julien wrote:

It's really nice to try this activity because you will not only dive into the deepest sea, you will also be able to breathe under water. Are children allowed to have Snuba?

Snuba is for everyone. They have a program called Snuba Doo wherein kids ages from four and onwards are allowed to experience snuba.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8145 by breadanhitt
Replied by breadanhitt on topic RE:What is Snuba?
Hello Friends..

Snuba is a water event where one we have to put an oxygen mask and then have to dive deep inside the water...Generally it is done to see the creatures inside the sea...I have also done this and really it is an amazing experience to watch the fished,tortoises,etc swimming with you...

Breadan Hitt.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8155 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:What is Snuba?
breadanhitt wrote:

Hello Friends..

Snuba is a water event where one we have to put an oxygen mask and then have to dive deep inside the water...Generally it is done to see the creatures inside the sea...I have also done this and really it is an amazing experience to watch the fished,tortoises,etc swimming with you...

Breadan Hitt.

I hope I can try this activity. I love this activity too. However, how many hours did you stay underwater to watch the sea creatures?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8177 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:What is Snuba?
Snuba is fun because you will go about 20 to 25 feet under the water. Instructions are usually given about half an hour before you go outing. Are you aware that snuba can be tricky?

None

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds