In-Aruba Travel Portal

Motorcycles?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1539 by crassus
Motorcycles? was created by crassus
What kind of motorcycles are available for rental. I hear that there are many rental shops that have motorcycles and scooters. At the same time, the word is that many destinations have rugged roads that need something like a dirt bike or a truck. So what kind of motorcycles are available?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1552 by Bigmac
Replied by Bigmac on topic RE:Motorcycles?
There are loads of motorcycle rental shops in Aruba; you will see them everywhere. They are a great way to get around and see some lesser known areas. I think that you can rent anything from small scooters up to the big Harley Davidson's, so you will definitely have a choice of what to get!

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1575 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Motorcycles?
The best way to see the real beauty of the island is renting a motorcycle or scooter. In that way, you can freely enjoy and breath the fresh air. Some vacationers also rent bikes and mopeds.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1598 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Motorcycles?
crystal wrote:

The best way to see the real beauty of the island is renting a motorcycle or scooter. In that way, you can freely enjoy and breath the fresh air. Some vacationers also rent bikes and mopeds.

yeah its true crystal..riding in a motorcycle is great! but you can also try on foot..if you like..cheaper i think..:)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1599 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Motorcycles?
There are travellers who prefer to walk while exploring Aruba attractions especially in visiting remote areas. Hopefully, on my next visit I'll try hiking in some places.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1606 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Motorcycles?
Scooters are easier to ride if youve never ridden a motorcycle before. You could always take a scooter and then hike the rest of the way

None

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds