In-Aruba Travel Portal

$5.000 donation for Teen Challenge

More
14 years 8 months ago #1759 by hirami
Will there be any more of these challenges? For example, is this a one-time thing or an ongoing project? These children will need ongoing help.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2009 by lilibeth
hirami wrote:

Will there be any more of these challenges? For example, is this a one-time thing or an ongoing project? These children will need ongoing help.

well maybe its an ongoing project ..i will check the site on this things..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2143 by bethoven
lilibeth wrote:

well i don't know..i heard that its the students of a particular school who sketches and sold it for charity..do you paint? or draw at least?:)

I don't know how to paint however, my little sister does. I just thought it would be nice to have her participate in a charity work in the island. Do you they held such event annually?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2790 by habagat
that's nice so in the teen challenge what are normally are the events? is it about what? Is it sport related, social related, medical missions related or what?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2872 by lilibeth
habagat wrote:

that's nice so in the teen challenge what are normally are the events? is it about what? Is it sport related, social related, medical missions related or what?

actually its the children art works that been sold to raise fund for this ..

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3054 by bethoven
Has there been any other projects in Aruba wherein the children are involved? This is really something beneficial for everybody. It's nice to see all the people in the island work hand in hand.

None

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds