In-Aruba Travel Portal

$5.000 donation for Teen Challenge

More
14 years 7 months ago #3056 by reymartin69
It is noble and other people should follow. Arubans have definitely a heart for charity. Good job.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3115 by brandy
This is a very nice charity works. It only shows that Aruba people are very generous and helpful. ;) It's good to know that kids could participate in the event. A very good idea. :) What are the projects of Aruba this year?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3116 by bethoven
reymartin69 wrote:

It is noble and other people should follow. Arubans have definitely a heart for charity. Good job.

You are right. This is a job well done. This only shows that the locals of the island have great hearts. How about a mini concert? It could be a great for fund raising.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3180 by habagat
A mini concert would be a great idea. I'm sure the people would enjoy watching the kids sing and dance. Is the government of Aruba involved in all kinds of charity works?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3203 by linette
Lissy wrote:

I like the idea of teens creating artwork, selling it, and then donating the money for the project. What a great way to contribute to a good cause.

It was indeed a noble cause..thinking that its the childrens art work are being involved1 isn't it interesting?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3237 by bethoven
lilibeth wrote:

well i don't know..i heard that its the students of a particular school who sketches and sold it for charity..do you paint? or draw at least?:)

Well, I do paint and draw during my pastime. This could be a good suggestion

teens would do anything in their field of interest. What do you think?:D

None

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds