In-Aruba Travel Portal

$5.000 donation for Teen Challenge

More
14 years 7 months ago #3402 by linette
bethoven wrote:

Well, I do paint and draw during my pastime. This could be a good suggestion

teens would do anything in their field of interest. What do you think?:D

i agree with you on that note..but if you like to learn how to paint then maybe you can have a crash tutorial lesson while you're in Aruba..

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3405 by bethoven
linette wrote:

i agree with you on that note..but if you like to learn how to paint then maybe you can have a crash tutorial lesson while you're in Aruba..

Painting lesson in Aruba would be a good idea. Definitely, the kids would enjoy the tutorial. We could even donate our artworks to them. What do you think? However, I doubt if they would ask for it. :D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3413 by habagat
bethoven wrote:

Painting lesson in Aruba would be a good idea. Definitely, the kids would enjoy the tutorial. We could even donate our artworks to them. What do you think? However, I doubt if they would ask for it. :D

Why wouldn't they accept your artworks? I guess it doesn't matter how your works would look. The most important thing is that you donate it to help other people.:)

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3417 by linette
habagat wrote:

Why wouldn't they accept your artworks? I guess it doesn't matter how your works would look. The most important thing is that you donate it to help other people.:)

i agree with you on that...its the action that counts here:D

None

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds