In-Aruba Travel Portal

cruise ship send home

More
14 years 10 months ago #333 by lilibeth
A cruise ship was sent home due to swine flu outbreak, Sunday June 21 by Margaret Wever associated press writer of daily journal online..and with this development, the 26th nation festival was canceled.

(excerpt from daily journal online)

this swine flu thing was beginning to scare people ..in my location it reaches to community level already..what about you guys ?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #336 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:cruise ship send home
lilibeth wrote:

A cruise ship was sent home due to swine flu outbreak, Sunday June 21 by Margaret Wever associated press writer of daily journal online..and with this development, the 26th nation festival was canceled.

(excerpt from daily journal online)

this swine flu thing was beginning to scare people ..in my location it reaches to community level already..what about you guys ?

What is scarier.. This flu or the normal flu. I think more people get ill from the normal flu then from this new version. With a normal flew thousands of people die each year. But this kind is from south America and now it gets a lot of media attention. I think this flu is going to pass us (this time). At least there is no reason to panic.
But this is my opinion.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #338 by elfenliedagain
The fact that this special kind of flu popped up in the flu season really heightens the paranoia. But dengue kills more people than this new flu ever did.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #375 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:cruise ship send home
We don't have to be scared with this swine flu (now AH1N1) as long as we take good care of ourselves, am I right? ;) There will be no sickness if we do the proper hygiene and eat the proper food. We have to be responsible with ourselves and be conscious when it comes to health. :)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #391 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:cruise ship send home
Besides that we do not really have to be that scared with H1N1 (swine flu) if we just take care of our selves, there is also now medicine being distributed in countries as a cure for swine flu.. Treatments with this medicine are now also being administered through many hospitals.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #395 by giay
Replied by giay on topic RE:cruise ship send home
The swine flu is real kind of scary because it spread so fast and many people are affected right now. Anyway, its necessary that we protect ourselves, strengthen our immune system so that we won't get afflicted and spoil our daily activities.

None

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds