In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hiking

More
14 years 9 months ago #411 by bethoven
Hiking was created by bethoven
Hiking is one of the activities offered, right? Where could be the best place for hiking in Aruba? And, if ever we plan to hike, are we accompanied by a professional hiker?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #551 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Hiking
Great! I'll check on that place. So, we don't have to hire a professional hiker, am I right? Are kids allowed to hike in this place? I mean, will it be safe to bring them along? :rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1511 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Hiking
bethoven wrote:

Hiking is one of the activities offered, right? Where could be the best place for hiking in Aruba? And, if ever we plan to hike, are we accompanied by a professional hiker?

of course somebody will accompany you or the group when you decided to go on hiking ..for more information check it here
:D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1632 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Hiking
I'm sure it's definitely better if you go with a group. You don't have to worry about getting lost or being alone in unfamiliar territory.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1641 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Hiking
its usually more fun with a good group of people as well. I like touring with other people from around the world

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1662 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Hiking
hirami wrote:

I'm sure it's definitely better if you go with a group. You don't have to worry about getting lost or being alone in unfamiliar territory.

yeah i agree with you on that..more safer and fun to be together with a group when hiking..

None

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds