TOPIC: Hiking

Hiking #411

• bethoven
Hiking is one of the activities offered, right? Where could be the best place for hiking in Aruba? And, if ever we plan to hike, are we accompanied by a professional hiker?
None
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Hiking #551

• bethoven
Great! I'll check on that place. So, we don't have to hire a professional hiker, am I right? Are kids allowed to hike in this place? I mean, will it be safe to bring them along? :rolleyes:
None

RE:Hiking #1511

• lilibeth
  • Gold Boarder
  • None
bethoven wrote:
Hiking is one of the activities offered, right? Where could be the best place for hiking in Aruba? And, if ever we plan to hike, are we accompanied by a professional hiker?

of course somebody will accompany you or the group when you decided to go on hiking ..for more information check it here
:D
None

RE:Hiking #1632

• hirami
  • Gold Boarder
  • various
I'm sure it's definitely better if you go with a group. You don't have to worry about getting lost or being alone in unfamiliar territory.
None

RE:Hiking #1641

• PappaG133
  • Expert Boarder
  • None
its usually more fun with a good group of people as well. I like touring with other people from around the world
None

RE:Hiking #1662

• lilibeth
  • Gold Boarder
  • None
hirami wrote:
I'm sure it's definitely better if you go with a group. You don't have to worry about getting lost or being alone in unfamiliar territory.

yeah i agree with you on that..more safer and fun to be together with a group when hiking..
None
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds