In-Aruba Travel Portal

best Aruban food...

More
14 years 9 months ago #681 by habagat
best Aruban food... was created by habagat
i like traveling a lot and for me traveling would be boring if i don't get a taste on the best food in town. Since Aruba is part of the Caribbeans, i suppose food here are more like exotic or tropical and i love it! so, what food do you best offer your guests?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #856 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:best Aruban food...
I am not sure if the island offers exotic food. However, Aruba is known for their big steak. I don't know how huge it is but everybody seems to love it. :) I was planning to spend a vacation here and good thing they offer seafood as well. I never heard of wahoo and conch before, it sounds great and delicious, am I right?:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1510 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best Aruban food...
habagat wrote:

i like traveling a lot and for me traveling would be boring if i don't get a taste on the best food in town. Since Aruba is part of the Caribbeans, i suppose food here are more like exotic or tropical and i love it! so, what food do you best offer your guests?

Aruba's restaurant offers a lot of menus to choose from ..but mostly they had this traditional food which is a largely hearty stews made with goat or chicken, chicken with raisins, corn meal mush, or cocada (coconut candy). Spices and seasonings are common and originally came into popularity to give the food some variety. to know their varieties of food read it here
and they offer also European dishes and etc.. or here too

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1513 by abilash81
Replied by abilash81 on topic RE:best Aruban food...
i think european food it will not be the same as we get it here... it is totally differnt and i dont say they are excellent but i can term them as good enugh to have a meal.. and there are some dishes which can be termed as excellent

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1525 by bonitavarma
Replied by bonitavarma on topic RE:best Aruban food...
i think if you are travelling to a new place always the food is going to be different.. the native food here is awsome and anyone who gives a try to their food will get tempt to have another try next time.. for the sake of food i wanna go another time also

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1527 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:best Aruban food...
My favorite restaurant in Aruba is Gasparito Restaurant. They serve the best Aruban food such as goat stew, fresh seafoods and vegetarian meals. I've also tried pork steak in Steak House. The taste is unique and you'll surely love it.

None

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds