In-Aruba Travel Portal

Child ages?

More
13 years 10 months ago #5544 by bessie
Child ages? was created by bessie
I was looking on a website that said any child over the age of 11 is considered an adult for this hotel, is that right? I mean really, 11? What about my niece who is 10 right now, she is almost an adult? :eek: I think not and I really hope the site I was just looking at is wrong.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5622 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Child ages?
Really? I don't think it's true. I have a 12 year old daughter and she's still playing stuff toys. In what way they are considered adult? I'm not sure if you're referring to the bedroom rates of the hotel. Some hotels are charging per head depending on the age of the guest.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #5624 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Child ages?
Some places even in the US local for me are starting to make kids become adults earlier than they should. I actually saw a coaster ride that said anyone over 8 is an adult. :eek::eek::eek:

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7667 by ryancleak
Replied by ryancleak on topic RE:Child ages?
I have no idea about this..

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8517 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Child ages?
Adults are those that can actively take part in a contract. Those kids aging 11 years old are not adult because they can't even understand what a contract contains. Will you agree with me?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8544 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Child ages?
When you say adult, it means those people who are at a mature age. That is why kids ages 11 years old are called children because, basically, they are not yet adults. Right? :D

None

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds