Skip to content
Plan your trip

Deep sea fishing trips from Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Deep sea fishing trips from Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6994 by Travelwithgrace
I would love to have the chance to try this out sometime. I heard you can rent a boat for a half or a full day charter and of course the price includes the captain and one crew member. Has anyone done this?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7023 by horselover
I would love to do this while we are in Aruba, but I am scared to death that I would get sea sick. I've never been out on the ocean in a boat before. Is there any way that you can tell ahead of time if you would be sick or not?

None
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement