Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Airport Inadmissible Items Changes

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Airport Inadmissible Items Changes

More
16 years 4 days ago #7469 by paddy
Hey there. I just found out that they have made a few changes to the inadmissible list at Aruba's Airport. I thought others might like to take a look at it. You can find the list here .

None
More
16 years 4 days ago #7470 by BeachBunny
Looking at these lists always cracks me up. Even before all the strict security measures were in place, who was traveling with ice picks and axes? Lol. Unless you're continuing on to climb Mt. Everest, I doubt the average person would need those things in Aruba :p

None
More
16 years 2 days ago #7511 by Ican
Those lists make me feel so paranoid. I am almost afraid to take anything with me at all. I get tempted to just take a change of cloths my wallet and passport and leave the rest behind.

None
More
16 years 1 day ago #7531 by Travelwithgrace
I guess I'll have to pack my brass knuckles in my suitcase then! Thanks for posting the list Paddy. It strikes me that they are trying to get up to speed with the regulations many airports have these days.

None
More
16 years 1 day ago #7539 by Playn Jane
Some of the things on the list seem so obvious that you wonder why they have to say it, but people can be daft! I have a friend who worked in airport security and she's told me so many unbelievable stories about passengers that nothing surprises me anymore!

None
More
15 years 10 months ago #7750 by britney
Oh!They really implement more strict rules now than before. But it's okay anyway they are just after the welfare of the passengers. Will you agree with me?:)

None
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement