In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba language

More
14 years 9 months ago #2047 by bethoven
Aruba language was created by bethoven
If you're in Aruba, you could actually speak Spanish, Portuguese, and English language. Well, their is no reason that you can't talk if you're in this place. Of course, English is very easy, its our international language. Which do you prefer to use Spanish, Portuguese, or English?:rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2050 by tex0322
Replied by tex0322 on topic RE:Aruba language
I speak English as that is the only language I know. I had heard that Aruba was part of the Netherlands so I would imagine Dutch is spoken there as well.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2153 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba language
I communicate in English. I don't how to speak Dutch however, I am willing to learn the language. For sure, it would be hard to speak/study foreign language in days. By the way, do you know how to speak Spanish or Portuguese?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2175 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba language
English is my first language, but I can speak Spanish and (Brazilian) Portuguese, too. I would prefer to use English because I can speak it best, but I'm always willing to speak in another language if someone else isn't comfortable with speaking English.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2214 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba language
hirami wrote:

English is my first language, but I can speak Spanish and (Brazilian) Portuguese, too. I would prefer to use English because I can speak it best, but I'm always willing to speak in another language if someone else isn't comfortable with speaking English.

I haven't met someone who could speak different languages. Communicating with the locals of the island will not be a problem for you. Do you know how to speak Papiamento?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2224 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba language
I don't know any Papiamento. I've only just heard of the language very recently. I don't think it's spoken anywhere else, so not a lot of places teach it, either.

None

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds