Skip to content
Plan your trip

Attractions Near Boardwalk Boutique

Boardwalk Boutique

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Attractions Near Boardwalk Boutique

More
15 years 9 months ago #8085 by sweet gal
bethoven wrote:

Yes, i would agree with toby that it is not right in front of the beach but then you only have to walk a few minutes to the beach. There are lots of activities in Aruba i'm quite sure you will be able to enjoy one while you are there. will you prefer a land or water activity?


I agree with you bethoven. I will try water activities to cause a change in my day because I know Aruba is rich with it. What are some water activities that you think is best for me?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8133 by ryancopp
I love water activity's...
More
15 years 8 months ago #8146 by bethoven
so ryan, what specific water activities do you like to do? and why? there are so many water activities choose from like water polo, kayak, fishing, windsurfing, snorkel, diving and others.

None
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement