In-Aruba Travel Portal

Sun and skin for Seniors in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7081 by tasha424
You are not alone. I wear lots of sunscreen as well. When I take little ones to Aruba with me I do the same thing. I hope I can start the habit young in them to save their skin for the long run.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #7740 by britney
That's why sun block protection products are invented because they are designed to protect our skin and not to worry about sunburn after a long stay under the sun. Will you agree with me?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7811 by trish
RoadsofGoldSun wrote:

I wear tons of sunscreen, a big floppy hat and take care of my skin and be careful of the sun. Are seniors generally in need to protect their skin or is it just me? (And might I add I am only at the beginning of my senior years.)

There's no question if you like to protect your skin. Anyway, it's not good to remain under the scorching heat of the sun for a long period of time. At least, you wear protections. Will you agree with me?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8499 by sweet gal
RoadsofGoldSun wrote:

I wear tons of sunscreen, a big floppy hat and take care of my skin and be careful of the sun. Are seniors generally in need to protect their skin or is it just me? (And might I add I am only at the beginning of my senior years.)

Some of us have sensitive skins. I think we need to choose the sunscreen products which has SPF 55, non-greasy and water-resistant. Choosing a sun block lotion is important especially if we expose ourselves to activities that require long exposure to sun. Right?

None

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds