- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Sun and skin for Seniors in Aruba
None
None
I wear tons of sunscreen, a big floppy hat and take care of my skin and be careful of the sun. Are seniors generally in need to protect their skin or is it just me? (And might I add I am only at the beginning of my senior years.)
There's no question if you like to protect your skin. Anyway, it's not good to remain under the scorching heat of the sun for a long period of time. At least, you wear protections. Will you agree with me?
None
I wear tons of sunscreen, a big floppy hat and take care of my skin and be careful of the sun. Are seniors generally in need to protect their skin or is it just me? (And might I add I am only at the beginning of my senior years.)
Some of us have sensitive skins. I think we need to choose the sunscreen products which has SPF 55, non-greasy and water-resistant. Choosing a sun block lotion is important especially if we expose ourselves to activities that require long exposure to sun. Right?
None